4.10.13

Managing Expectations

No email. No closure.

No confirmation as to whether or not I'm going to Brussels over the weekend for a week-long seminar.

Nada. Zilch. Imasen.

I have a feeling there's a deeper reason why I'm not going next week, aside from the fact that I need to help in facilitating the partnership/coverage between my big bosses and the representatives from Europe. 

Are the delays protecting me from some deeper pain I might experience if I push or fight for this trip?

I can't see the bigger picture yet, nor do I know what lies ahead--I just hope that whatever that answer might be, I would understand why it had to happen this way and accept the truth in whatever form. 

Still praying for strength and a heart that could still withstand more pain...

This too shall pass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails