12.1.14

Ad Perpetuam Memoriam

Attended a concert the other night to watch my blind cousin sing. Before her turn came, there was an old tenor who sang this:

"Lagi Kitang Naaalala"
Lyrics by: Levi Celerio
Music by: Leopoldo Silos

I think of you always
Even if I try 
to forget you
Or forget you were part of
My life
I still dream of you

While I attempt to forget you
It becomes more intense
My love for you
In my heart
is imprinted
Love for you only my beloved

If love is genuine 
and love is true
It will not fade
Even if it brings sorrow
It will never disappear


Lagi kitang naaalala
Kahit na pilitin kong limutin ka.
Nilimot na kita sa aking buhay
Ngunit pangarap din kita.

Habang ikaw ay nililimot
Ay lalong sumisidhi ang pag-irog.
Sa aking puso ay nakalarawan,
pag-ibig mo, lamang.

Kung tunay ang tanging pagmamahal
Ay di mapaparam
Habang nagdudulot ng pighati
Lalong di mapawi.

Lagi kitang naaalala
Kahit na pilitin kong limutin ka.
Sa aking puso ay nakalarawan
pag-ibig mo, hirang.

Pag-ibig ko'y laging ikaw.


****************************************************************************************************

If only there was a way to erase the memories. If only there was a way to stop feeling. I don't want to hurt anymore.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails